Friday, March 16, 2012

How I See It

Someone once said, ~Falling in love is one of the most exhilarating and life altering experiences. It can change your entire perspective.~ If you think about it, every person has their own unique perspective when it concerns falling in love to the point where it can most definitely change one's view on finally experiencing true happiness, especially for those who are living the single life. For it's an interesting situation indeed being a single guy who is able to consistently give a fresh and not to mention creative take on love or true love for that matter even though I have never had the fortunate privilege of experiencing it myself. In any case, matters of the heart gives individuals such as myself the opportunity to share their own views/insights, whereby giving you the reader not only a whole new perspective, but quite possibly hope as well.

As I said before, every person has their own unique perspective in regards to that thing called love. To those individuals like myself who take a step back, so to speak, in order to mentally break down the mindset, as well as actions of what guys and girls say/go through in a potential/significant loving relationship. True, you may not have agreed at times with what I've written in the past but it truly touches the cockles of my heart when deeply personal stories are shared so much so, that he or she seeks my advice on how a particular situation should be handled. Let me tell you something, I tip my hat to all of you peeps who shared your deeply personal and touching stories with me and I hope I was able to answer the questions you had that have mentally weighed on your mind.

Without a doubt, a person can certainly have an emotional perspective concerning falling in love, but unfortunately the focus doesn't necessarily leave him or her with that quintessential warm, fuzzy feeling inside. You see, for a certain number of people the emotional connection to love has left more of a cold, empty feeling inside causing it to be viewed with considerable harshness because of constantly experiencing utter heartbreak. It's a sad state of affairs for those who aren't able or refuse to change their perspective about love due to getting their heart broken leaving them cynical, bitter, angry, frustrated, disappointed, etc. Hey, it’s those individuals who essentially embrace the emotional darkside that inevitably hold, in a manner of speaking, the pain suffered like a shield so they won't be able to get hurt again, which doesn't always happen.

Solomon 8:6 says ~Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave; the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.~ Let me ask you this question to those who are not only in love but falling in love as well, when it comes to your own perspective do you believe love/true love in purest form cannot die or be destroyed? Here's another question. Will it continue to burn like a blazing fire that is unable to be extinguished? My answer is yes and countless marriages continue to hold strong in the warmth of each other's embrace. Hey, it's through God's divine grace as you both pray to Him all-the-while reading the scriptures of His word that will strengthen the bond of a loving relationship involving marriage.

In retrospect, a person's perspective on love/true love can change if there is a reason that gives him or her the other side of things. Granted, whether or not being given a whole new view may change one's mindset or heart for that matter but at least he or she was open to listen with open ears. What it primarily comes down to is being able to not just express your own opinion on the subject of true happiness, but willing to let others express theirs as well without being overly objective at how they see things. Thinking about it, we're not always going to see eye to eye on subjects such as looking to God for guidance in a marriage relationship but we can hopefully discuss it like mature, grown adults. Ultimately, it's all a matter of perspective and I say to those who I have possibly enlightened over the years concerning my neverending view on love/true love because in the end that's how I see it.

No comments: