Friday, October 13, 2006

The Best Is Yet To Come (400th Yodaism)

Steve Brunkhorst once said, ~Challenge each problem you face with purposeful thought and determined action. Resolve that every situation you encounter will make you better, stronger, wiser, more skillful, and more loving.~ Without a doubt, each yodaism has been in and of itself a challenge to write. For if you look and read the very first one I wrote 10 years ago up to what is now my 400th one I have written you can most definitely see, as well as, feel a change as the years progressed. In any case, let me ask you this question out of pure curiosity, have any of these Yodaisms helped you in any way you've actually benefited by either becoming a better, stronger, wiser, more skillful, and/or more loving person?

To be perfectly honest, I don't think you can become a better person simply by reading something written by a guy who has been mentally messed up in the head by females in my past. However, I do believe much of what I write can help you be mentally stronger. When it comes to writing something that unknowingly pertains to your own life there tends to be one question people ask me which is are you psychic? My answer is no, but when I write something that someone is either experiencing or going through at that very moment it is kind of freaky, but you have to admit you do get uplifted to the point of feeling a little stronger as you read a yodaism that somehow just comes at the right time in your life.

Oftentimes, women will ask me how come you can think up these things because...well...you're a guy. You're supposed to be a guy who either thinks about guy things such as sports, women, nothing at all, etc. My response...I do think about guy things, but what separates me from the rest of the male population out there is that I actually listen, observe, take in, and learn from the mistakes that not only guys do, but also women do as well to where it is written down for you to read. Let me tell you something, whether it's watching it on reality tv, talking to people, or hearing it around me, you learn from the mistakes people who are in potential and/or significant relationships make that you hopefully learn from it and become gradually wiser yourself.

Essentially when it comes to challenging my thoughts on Yodaisms about love it doesn't necessarily involve the improvement of a reader's skills when it pertains to his or her so-called game, which is wrong in how that person interprets it. What it does pertain to though is the growth of one's heart and how much love a person can have even though one may encounter times of heartbreak to where he or she becomes not only hateful but a bitter person against the male/female species. Hey, I'm just a guy who tries to break down love in my own way to not just help my own scarred heart heal from being hurt in the past, but heal your scarred heart as well. For the question can be asked, have I been able to help you with what I wrote over the years?

In retrospect, I've faced and conquered the mental challenges that have been put in front of me as particular subject matters came to mind. For the most part, there are times where they just write themselves and other times they fail miserably to where I scrap the whole thing altogether. Personally speaking, I have several Yodaisms that I consider my personal favorites and I wonder if you have, if any, some that are considered your personal favorites. Ultimately, I hope you've enjoyed reading all 400 Yodaisms as I've enjoyed writing them as I've been able to use both my mind, as well as, my heart. Ultimately, you probably think you've read the best I can possibly write, but you know what you haven't because the best is yet to come.

1 comment:

Coco said...

Yoda, I sure as heck haven't been reading your blog for 10 years, but I have found it to be most profound and helpful.