Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Special Message

Doc Childre once said, ~With the guidance of your heart, you can make quality decisions and your life will be more fun. Being alive in the heart is what makes life worthwhile. When you are in touch with your heartfelt emotions, you find your true core values and enrich your life.~ There comes a point where the feelings and emotions you have within yourself need to be expressed, which can make a person feel a whole lot better in the long run. The feelings and the emotions each of us go through oftentimes need to be expressed so that one can not only have piece of mind, but also a good night sleep. Essentially, its considered therapy and the way to do it is to honestly and truthfully speak from the heart to a particular someone and what I would say would go something like this.

~There's not many people in this world who I can feel comfortable being around and yet absolutely nervous to the point blabber like a moron, which you probably have heard firsthand. I've had a lot on my mind/heart which has been feeling heavy for quite some time and yet when I began writing this down, it started to feel lighter as each word is being written down. Plain and simple, you make me smile not because of your physical beauty but rather the beauty that you don't see/show that exudes within you that I see with my own eyes. There have been times where I just wanted to walk up to you, tap you on the shoulder, and tell you right there how I feel; but I stopped myself because I felt it wasn't the right time.

Without a doubt, the light in your eyes shine brightly whenever I look at you and wonder if they will shine brightly in my direction. If you, at some point, were to ever look into my eyes, you will see the feelings and emotions that I have been holding on to. Its those feeling and emotions that have been expressed without even saying a single word, which you may or may not have picked up on. You have been a person that I truly consider a friend but right now I am walking my personal bridge towards you in hopes that you are standing there and not another bridge walking the other way. Its this walk which I am talking that hopefully will not lead me to be so afraid that I freak out, climb over the side, and jump.

Thinking about it, each of us are considered gamblers in a way but we don't gamble with money; for we gambling wih something much more vauable than money and that is with the human heart. Its a risk that we are willing take as one places all their cards on the table and let it ride, in a manner of speaking. However, its that uncertainity in which that person may not feel the say way you do, which is totally understandable but at least he or she knows how you feel and you meant every word that has been said. For the back of one's mind, you truly have no idea what type of guy/girl that person is looking for and what his/her past relationship(s) were like but we are willing to take a chance because, in my opnion, that's considered a once in a lifetime opportunity that may or may not ever open again.

In retrospect, I'm standing at the so called door of opportunity which you are standing behind and this point I am knocking on it. Whether or not you decide to open the door and ask me to come in is all up to you and you alone. You may be thinking to yourself that I'm making a fool of myself, but hey its worth it. Look, I may or may not be the guy who you would like or want to be with in the end but really what matters most is the happiness you seek and deserve with a guy that not only makes you smile on the inside but also on the outside as well. Ultimately, I don't regret what I have said to you because they come from the core of my heart and in the end, this has been a special message from me to you.~

No comments: