Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My Final Thought

Someone once said, ~The end is never as satisfying as the journey. To have achieved everything but to have done so without integrity and excitement is to have achieved nothing.~ There comes a point where the intellectual journey one has been traveling on becomes mentally exhausting. The time and effort put into something that takes either hours or days to write takes just several minutes to read for those who not only become an avid reader but dare I say a fan as well. For it can be a tough situation indeed to keep subjects such as love fresh because quite frankly what can be said about it that has already been said.

When it comes to the subject of love you can make so many comparisons, as well as, observations about it that you may very well repeat yourself. Without a doubt, it's a subject matter that can be considered difficult to comprehend and yet there are so called experts out there who not only have PhD's but also written books on the problems, complexities, and solutions of love, which can be confusing if you ever have time to read them. Let me tell you something, I don't consider myself an expert, but I do consider myself to be a people person who listens, observes the bigger picture, and sees what others are not able to see by putting my own personal twist on it.

Essentially, within each and every Yodaism I've hopefully achieved a certain amount of integrity to where I've earned the respect from my peers. For there has always been a moral code to treat subjects such as heartbreak with tactfulness and dignity that it truly deserves to those who experienced it. However, when it comes to the subject of sex, I tend to leave it well enough alone. Why? It's primarily something special that should remain private to where it shouldn't be shared and/or described by having it read in detail by friends and/or total strangers. It's just not my style and so far I've been able to not break what I stand for, as well as, who I am as a person.

Personally speaking, it's been a blast sharing what I've learned and/or experienced with many of you who have, in turn, shared your experiences with me. It shows trust as you get to know the person behind the person finding out things that touch not only the heart but the soul as well. If you think about it, there are those rare moments where you meet someone who you find totally intriguing to where you deem him or her a one of a kind person who can never be replaced or duplicated. For the question can be asked, am I that person? With that said, I tip my hat to each and every one of you who were ever able to get the message within the message, which was a thrilling and exciting challenge for me.

In retrospect, life is about creating challenges for yourself that can help test you mentally and/or physically. For nearly a decade, I've challenged myself mentally by trying to figure out what life and love are all about. It's through either personal experience, word of mouth, or witnessing it firsthand you've read it all coming from the perspective of a guy. Whether you agreed or disagreed with what I said on a particular subject matter, I challenged you to think and if you are a person who hates thinking I'm sorry. In the end, after writing 373 Yodaisms that have challenged me to think I ask myself is this my final thought and my answer...not a chance because I'm just getting started

No comments: